If you own a small business in Alabama, it’s important to get the coverage you need tailored to your industry, location, and specific needs. Fortunately, the commercial insurance agents at Hawsey Insurance have you covered. Below, we go over the most frequently asked questions about small business insurance in Alabama.
What Questions Should You Ask?
To understand the type of coverage needed for your small business, we recommend speaking directly to a Hawsey Insurance agent. Small business insurance is an important aspect of running your Alabama business. With so many different small business types and locations, it can be difficult to find the right policy for you. Luckily, we have agents who specialize in finding the perfect coverage for your agribusiness, daycare center, restaurant, real estate brokerage, or other small business.
To help you start your research, here are some of the most frequent questions we field on small business insurance in Alabama:
- What is business liability insurance? This type of policy protects your business in case someone is injured on your property or as the result of something you do (or don’t do). It can also help protect you from certain legal expenses if a customer decides to sue your company.
- Why do I need business insurance? Each small business owner has different needs and concerns, but there are a few reasons you should consider purchasing small business insurance in Alabama. For example, you may need coverage for specific things like machinery, equipment, or cybersecurity. It’s important to find out what insurance products can benefit your company.
- What does small business insurance cover? Generally speaking, most policies will protect the company against financial loss resulting from property damage or injury to a third party. Insurance can also help protect you from certain legal expenses if an accident occurs on your property or during one of your business operations. It protects your business against potential lawsuits, loss of income, and many other financial setbacks.
- What types of business insurance do I need? You need coverage tailored to the specific needs of your small business. But most policies offer a variety of coverage types, including property damage, liability, vehicle insurance, and product liability. Our agents can help you determine which policies are best for your company.
- Is small business insurance expensive? You can find affordable small business insurance in Alabama with a little help. Premiums can vary greatly, depending on the coverage you choose. However, most policies are relatively affordable and will be much less expensive than paying for a lawsuit or other financial damages out of pocket.
How Do I Contact an Agent?
To purchase the best small business insurance in Alabama, you’ll need to speak with an agent that specializes in these types of policies. It’s important to find someone who understands your company and can help you sort through all the options for coverage.
Call Hawsey Insurance at (601) 856-7707 for a recommendation on the best small business insurance coverage in Alabama. Feel free to contact us online or, if you happen to be in town, make an appointment at one of our offices in Madison, Jackson, and Southaven, MS.